Thread: SMR 10\10

Default SMR 10\10

Anyone riding..?
    Jim Trimm

I am in Philly training. See ya next week.

Je Ne Sais Quoi? All I want is a fast ride.
    (alias Fred) bringing u Rickey Torres Racing - Muchisimo
    www.lubedealer.com/ggsoal

I would like to.
    John Redford(JRED)

2006 FZ1
    2005 1200RT
    2007 CRF 450X
    2006 CRF 250X

"Tuff times come and go...Tuff people stick around"

I'll be there.
    scott

03 aprilia tuono
    04 suzuki gsx-r 600 track toy

Default SMR 10/10

I'm actually going to try.
    Jerry Scott

"Courage Is Grace Under Pressure"

I'm in.
    1996 Ducati 916
    2010 Multistrada 1200S
    2009 Aprilia Scarabeo 200

fun ride today. a little foggy to start off, but cleared up completely about 1 mile down fm 949.

riding with the group today was:

me
    paul
    jim
    jerry
    scotty (headed back before fm 949 due to the foggy conditions)

we met up with a couple of other riders on 949 and all had breakfast together in fayetteville.

paul, jim and myself took it upon ourselves to test the conditions on the bob's road run, and they appeared to be pretty good now. still a bit of gravel left over from all the resurfacing, and the road still needs painting, but much better than it was before.

the road through chappel hill was shut down completely due to some festival, and there were a butt-load of bicycles out there today as well.

there was a big round haybale in the middle of the road on the way to chappel hill, but an oncoming motorist warned us by flashing his headlights.

paul says the oatmeal and wheat toast he had this a.m. helps keep him regular. I said I'd take his word for it, but thanks for sharing.
    scott

03 aprilia tuono
    04 suzuki gsx-r 600 track toy

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by scottm View Post
    fun ride today. a little foggy to start off, but cleared up completely about 1 mile down fm 949.

riding with the group today was:

me
    paul
    jim
    jerry
    scotty (headed back before fm 949 due to the foggy conditions)

we met up with a couple of other riders on 949 and all had breakfast together in fayetteville.

paul, jim and myself took it upon ourselves to test the conditions on the bob's road run, and they appeared to be pretty good now. still a bit of gravel left over from all the resurfacing, and the road still needs painting, but much better than it was before.

the road through chappel hill was shut down completely due to some festival, and there were a butt-load of bicycles out there today as well.

there was a big round haybale in the middle of the road on the way to chappel hill, but an oncoming motorist warned us by flashing his headlights.

paul says the oatmeal and wheat toast he had this a.m. helps keep him regular. I said I'd take his word for it, but thanks for sharing.

Sorry Scott forgot that last week we went on that road in it was all paved, but had some gravel. Need cars to run gravel into pavement.

There were a lot of motorcycles riding this week end in the Philly area. On 95 they were wheeling down the highway in groups of 12 to 15.

The weather here is unbelievable low 80s and very little humidity and no motorcycle to ride. Bummer!!!!!

Je Ne Sais Quoi? All I want is a fast ride.
    (alias Fred) bringing u Rickey Torres Racing - Muchisimo
    www.lubedealer.com/ggsoal