Thread: Wed 1/26 -Trackday and Race Season Kickoff Night at Moto Liberty

Default Wed 1/26 -Trackday and Race Season Kickoff Night at Moto Liberty

Calling All Trackday Junkies and Racers!!!

DOOR PRIZES - TRACK GEAR SPECIALS - FREE FOOD - NETWORKING

Track season is just around the corner. And Moto Liberty is putting on a special event to get you ready. Wed January 26th, from 6-9pm, we'll have specials on track oriented gear, free food, lots of info, and a fun night for any junkies with a track addiction. If you've never been to a trackday, we'll have all kinds of info for you on what you need, plus deals on the stuff you'll need to do it. And if you are considering racing, we'll have someone here to answer questions about what it takes to go from trackday rider to club racer. There is a new local meetup group for track riders, too, so plan on doing some social networking with other local track enthusiasts. Maybe you can find a fellow addict to share trailer and paddock space with this season. Maybe even form up an endurance team, who knows. But plan on hanging with other track riders and let's make San Antonio's track and race scene stronger than ever!

Dallas store is doing the same thing, same night. Check it out! Gonna be some good stuff going on.
    Nathan
    2001 Ducati 996

"Life is about using the whole box of crayons."

"Happiness and freedom begin with a clear understanding of one principle: Some things are within our control, and some things are not." - Epictetus

"The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time." - Jack London

Nathan you need to post this on AF1's Aprilia Forum also. There are several guys over there that shop at your store. I see others post your events up there from time to time.
    "If you have to sign a wavier, it is probably worth doing."

CMRA #728

Brandon
    2006 GSXR600 Trackbike
    2007 Aprilia SR50
    1964 Vespa ET3 motorswap

Should be in town and plan to come over
    2000 ZRX1100
    1992 RM 250

Reminder - this is tonight. Some of the Meetup guys are coming here first and then going over to Hooters for their bike night after. Feel free to ride out with them if you wish. Should be a nice day for it (and only slightly chilly after dark!).
    Nathan
    2001 Ducati 996

"Life is about using the whole box of crayons."

"Happiness and freedom begin with a clear understanding of one principle: Some things are within our control, and some things are not." - Epictetus

"The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time." - Jack London

I am pump for the up coming track day season
    Doing the ride smart at TWS the 9th & 10th of April. Plus I have a credit with elite from last year that is burning a hole in my track gear bag.

Now you are telling me that I don't have to cook dinner tonight, that I can eat at your place for free!!! Man this is starting out to be a great track day season... And hooters, on a Wednesday night.
    SWEET!!!

See you tonight.

Nutt
    \02 BMW R1150 GS-Adventure
    \14 Yamaha FZ8
    \66 Ducati 160 monza Jr

>Where is that dictin....dicshi...dick... You know, that book with all those words in it!!!

Get your fix.

Elite Trackdays - Saturday - April 16, 2011.

www.elitetrackdays.com
    -mike benson

"Your life will change when you change the way you look at life."

Thanks Nathan, had a great time last night. The pizza was good and seeing some old track peeps was fun.

Mike, the 9th 10th is before the 19th Not only that but my mom and step dad are planing to be in town over that weekend.

Laters
    \14 Yamaha FZ8
    \66 Ducati 160 monza Jr

>Where is that dictin....dicshi...dick... You know, that book with all those words in it!!!

$%(T I WOULD HAVE GONE TO THIS ONE. SHOULD GET ON LINE MORE OFTEN. I HAD SOME QUESTIONS ON RACING.
    ROBERT SEYMOUR
    BLANCO TX

ZX10R

Quote Originally Posted by SEYMOUR1 View Post
    $%(T I WOULD HAVE GONE TO THIS ONE. SHOULD GET ON LINE MORE OFTEN. I HAD SOME QUESTIONS ON RACING.
    Questions on racing?? HMMM, that would be easy... GO FAST

What do you think about the 4/9&10th at TWS??

Thomas
    \14 Yamaha FZ8
    \66 Ducati 160 monza Jr

NO MY QUESTIONS ARE LIC. INFO. COSTS TO RACE. JUST GENERAL STUFF.

IM ALSO WANTING TO MOVE TO GROUP 2 AT ELITE. TIRED OF NO PASSING.
    ROBERT SEYMOUR
    BLANCO TX

ZX10R

Your "caps" are on.

Wish I was closer Nathan, would have been nice to go. Hope the meet went alright and that your store is doing well.
    "If you have to sign a wavier, it is probably worth doing."

CMRA #728

Brandon
    2006 GSXR600 Trackbike
    2007 Aprilia SR50
    1964 Vespa ET3 motorswap

SOME ONE ELSE SAID THAT I MUST ALWAYS BE MAD B/C I ALWAYS USE CAPS. SO I AM GOING TO START BEING NICE AND TAKE THEM OFF. not!
    ROBERT SEYMOUR
    BLANCO TX

ZX10R