Thread: SUPERCROSS RACES IN HARLINGEN Sat&Sun

Default SUPERCROSS RACES IN HARLINGEN Sat&Sun

Private track in Harlingen is having their once a year race this sat & sun.

Sat is the kids & Vet slow pokes like me.

Sun is the fast guys and on a Supercross track cool to watch. Also they built a second story viewing area really cool.

races around 10:00 till 3:00ish

Exp83 right into city limits sign Halingen will take BASS BLVD go rt south to Buss83 take left to 2nd street on right BAKERS POTTS ROAD Rt go south couple miles right before turns dirt will be on the left you will see lots trailers rv's in yard Thats it!!! Tracks in back just drive down drive around house to the back. Its called the GROVES and its in the middle of the grove
    Jim

Dang.. I missed this post, I guess we'll go tommorow.
    Dan

This was super awesome. I got the chills watching some of these machines fly.
    Zachary

whoa!! Dan & Zac can back me up it was insane!! As i said this is an event not to miss was in top 3 things to do a yr in the valley! the rest is just to do something
    Jim

Here's the HD Video I put together.. Turned out pretty good inspite of my shakey camera work. I'll try to get the B and C races edited and uploaded this week.

http://www.rgvcycles.com/forums/show...0745#post50745
    Dan

The 'Grove' was awesome Sunday entertainment. It was a fantastic day! Thanks for letting us know about it.
    Dan

Wished I could have made it. Miss Steve Wise also! Haven't seen him since 1981!
    Mase Molina
    2009-2011 RGV Chapter President
    Cell# 956.342.2631
    email: nursemmolina at yahoo dot com
    1999 BMW K1200RS
    2004 KAWASAKI ZX10R (sold)
    2007 KAWASAKI ZX1400R
    2004 Ducati 749R No.189
    1985 Honda VF1000R

"If you don't ride in the rain, you don't ride."~Author
    Unknown

"I drive way too fast to worry about cholesterol. "

I believe many Harley guys spend more time revving their engines than actually driving anywhere; I sometimes wonder why they bother to have wheels on their motorcycles.
    Dave Barry