Thread: Need Gloves STAT!!!

Default Need Gloves STAT!!!

So I had to retire the old ones after sundays crash but with harris hill right around the corner I need to find some glove SOON!!!

There arent any shops around here that carry gauntlet style ones so I am wondering if anyone happens to be going to Harris Hill that could get me gloves or that happens to have a pair that dont fit, I can pay pal you cash or pay you at the track either works for me.

I am a womens size small

Thanks!
    So when's the next ride?
    We are in!

Renee
    CMRA #956

08 Honda CBR 1000RR (soon to be my next track bike)
    06 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R(track bike)
    06 Kawasaki Ninja 250r (track bike)
    04 Honda Ruckus 49cc (pit bike)

Quote Originally Posted by SweetRX6 View Post
    So I had to retire the old ones after sundays crash but with harris hill right around the corner I need to find some glove SOON!!!

There arent any shops around here that carry gauntlet style ones so I am wondering if anyone happens to be going to Harris Hill that could get me gloves or that happens to have a pair that dont fit, I can pay pal you cash or pay you at the track either works for me.

I am a womens size small

Thanks!
    You can give Nathan a call at Moto Liberty SA. He stocks a wide variety of gloves and could probably drop you a pair in the mail. You should get them in plenty of time and Nathan is a great guy to do business with.
    People told me I was going to get old, I didn't believe them

Carl
    San Antonio Chapter

'16 Husky TE250
    '06 Yamaha WR450F
    '98 Honda ST1100

If you go with Motoliberty (in San Antonio) and you don't trust the mail to get the gloves to your house by Friday, let me know and I can swing by and pick them up. Motoliberty in San Antonio is only 10 minutes from my house.
    -mike benson

"Your life will change when you change the way you look at life."

Quote Originally Posted by CarlT View Post
    You can give Nathan a call at Moto Liberty SA. He stocks a wide variety of gloves and could probably drop you a pair in the mail. You should get them in plenty of time and Nathan is a great guy to do business with.
    Thanks! Will do!

Quote Originally Posted by wonderdawg View Post
    If you go with Motoliberty (in San Antonio) and you don't trust the mail to get the gloves to your house by Friday, let me know and I can swing by and pick them up. Motoliberty in San Antonio is only 10 minutes from my house.
    Sweet! Thank you! I'll let you know as soon as I get in touch with Nathan!
    So when's the next ride?
    We are in!

Renee
    CMRA #956

Hey Renee, I went ahead and snagged a pair of the Tyla gloves in black that you had asked about. They had a pair of mediums (a-stars womens gloves tend to be a bit tight) at the warehouse in TX, so they are here. That gives you the option of the Tylas, the SP2s, and some guys gloves in XS or XXS in stock. I can also get a pair of SP8s here by tomorrow in size small if we aren't sure the A-stars mediums will be small enough. Pretty sure we could easily find a way to bring a couple of pairs out to H2R Saturday morning and you could take whichever worked best. Just let me know...
    Nathan
    2001 Ducati 996

"Life is about using the whole box of crayons."

"Happiness and freedom begin with a clear understanding of one principle: Some things are within our control, and some things are not." - Epictetus

"The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time." - Jack London

Thanks nathan! Im sure one of the pairs is bound to fit! See you saturday morning!
    So when's the next ride?
    We are in!

Renee
    CMRA #956