Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 35

Thread: Early Sat Ride 6/18

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    224

    Default Early Sat Ride 6/18

    Let's start 7:15am so can get back before it gets HOT.
    Randall
    2008 Hayabusa
    2006 ZX6R

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Canyon Lake
    Posts
    3,290

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Texas Roadrunner View Post
    Let's start 7:15am so can get back before it gets HOT.
    Sounds like it will fit right in with this plan
    http://bbs.tsba.org/showthread.php?t=48474
    or are you SCARED
    Mark
    VFR1200F

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Lake Travis
    Posts
    1,768

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by ST Mark View Post
    Sounds like it will fit right in with this plan
    http://bbs.tsba.org/showthread.php?t=48474
    or are you SCARED
    No. You must be wrong. It goes better with this:
    http://bbs.tsba.org/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=48476

    Red cbr

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    2,636

    Default

    Mark....... Just a thought! Maybe after meeting Charles we head North and maybe go eat BBQ in Harper? Then make our way back where he can split off back to Leakey? I don't think any of us want to be out in 102 degrees for very long. I will be bringing my Hydro pac.
    Bryan B.
    2009 - 2012 San Antonio Chapter President
    Email Me.

    04' ZX12R (Gone was a nice ride)
    11' ZX10R (OMG )

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    135

    Default

    Bryan thought you were gonna be at TWS?
    Live free, Ride hard, and die naturally.....
    SCOTT

    2009 GSX-R600
    Full Yoshi Pipes
    PC V
    Sliders
    Swing Arm Spools
    BMC Air Filter
    Mapped

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    2,636

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PIGLET View Post
    Bryan thought you were gonna be at TWS?

    Not hot enough yet! Just kidding! Not this time. I have been away from home for a week and don't want to go do another over night right now. Besides it will be just right for the July 2nd and 3rd! I'm hoping I can get Deborah to go that weekend also.
    Bryan B.
    2009 - 2012 San Antonio Chapter President
    Email Me.

    04' ZX12R (Gone was a nice ride)
    11' ZX10R (OMG )

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    342

    Default

    Randall - Mark - Bryan

    I'm in. Bryan, let me know where to meet you and I'll follow somewhat closely behind.

    Pat Carey
    2008 Yamaha FJR1300A

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Canyon Lake
    Posts
    3,290

    Default

    I am meeting Randall at 7 a.m. at 311 and 3159 in Smithson Valley. We plan to ride 311 over to 281, then north to 473 and straight across to Comfort and into Kerrville to meet up with Bryan, Doug, Charles and Pat.
    Mark
    VFR1200F

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    224

    Default

    meeting at 1863&281 7:00am KSU 7:15 . Mark knows the way we r going? I am going to have new riders along so I will make sure we get home safe. That means ST pace.
    Randall
    2008 Hayabusa
    2006 ZX6R

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    2,636

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ST Mark View Post
    I am meeting Randall at 7 a.m. at 281N. and 1863 at the Picadillo restaurant. Depart time??? waiting on Randall's decision.
    We plan to ride 281 north to 473 and straight across to Comfort to meet up with Bryan and Pat. I would have to guess about a 1 hour ride??
    That should put us in Comfort at the Shell station no later than 8:30~8:45 guessing. As far as taking Cypress Creek to Kerrville and the route into Leakey, I have no idea of a time.
    Is Charles meeting up with us somewhere else Bryan or in Leakey?
    This is not my ride so I am done with details....just what I heard so far


    After all that. What do think about the idea of Harper for BBQ?


    By the way Doug is probably going. You know how late he is on posting.
    Bryan B.
    2009 - 2012 San Antonio Chapter President
    Email Me.

    04' ZX12R (Gone was a nice ride)
    11' ZX10R (OMG )

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Canyon Lake
    Posts
    3,290

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    After all that. What do think about the idea of Harper for BBQ?


    By the way Doug is probably going. You know how late he is on posting.

    Harper is fine but where does that tie in to meeting up with Charles??
    Mark
    VFR1200F

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    2,636

    Default

    OK. Just talked to Charles and he said the trip to Harper is good. So Doug, Pat and I will meet at the Exxon in Helotes early. We need to leave there by 7:30. We are going to meet Charles in Medina at 9:00 - 9:30. Then we will leave there and meet you in Kerville at the shell by I-10.


    Then you are going to do your magic and take us to Harper. Via the express train.

    After we fill our tummy's I can't belive I said that. We will figure out the way back. I will make sure he gets back to his cut off if others need to go the other direction.
    Bryan B.
    2009 - 2012 San Antonio Chapter President
    Email Me.

    04' ZX12R (Gone was a nice ride)
    11' ZX10R (OMG )

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    342

    Default

    Got it, Bryan.
    Pat Carey
    2008 Yamaha FJR1300A

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    1,166

    Default

    Sounds like a plan
    See you all Saturday morning
    Doug Smith
    \'01 Yamaha FZ1

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    2,636

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ST Mark View Post
    This is not my ride so I am done with details....just what I heard so far
    All Saturday rides are yours.

    I just follow the good stuff.
    Bryan B.
    2009 - 2012 San Antonio Chapter President
    Email Me.

    04' ZX12R (Gone was a nice ride)
    11' ZX10R (OMG )

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Sugar Land
    Posts
    2,681

    Default

    Lookin' forward to it guys!
    =================
    10 R1200GS
    07 WR450F
    I'm on a bus on a psychodelic trip reading murder books and tryin' to stay hip.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Canyon Lake
    Posts
    3,290

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    OK. Just talked to Charles and he said the trip to Harper is good. So Doug, Pat and I will meet at the Exxon in Helotes early. We need to leave there by 7:30. We are going to meet Charles in Medina at 9:00 - 9:30. Then we will leave there and meet you in Kerville at the shell by I-10.


    Then you are going to do your magic and take us to Harper. Via the express train.

    After we fill our tummy's I can't belive I said that. We will figure out the way back. I will make sure he gets back to his cut off if others need to go the other direction.

    One problem
    The Express Train? (2093?) if that is what you are referring to?
    it runs out of Fredricksburg not Kerrville.
    We will have to take 783 out of Kerrville to get to Harper.
    Mark
    VFR1200F

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    2,636

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ST Mark View Post
    One problem
    The Express Train? (2093?) if that is what you are referring to?
    it runs out of Fredricksburg not Kerrville.
    We will have to take 783 out of Kerrville to get to Harper.
    I was referring to you.
    Bryan B.
    2009 - 2012 San Antonio Chapter President
    Email Me.

    04' ZX12R (Gone was a nice ride)
    11' ZX10R (OMG )

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    381

    Default

    Out once again. Have a great and safe ride!

    Ray.
    Ray Forsbach
    01' Triumph 955i
    05' Kawasaki ZRX1200R
    02' BMW R1150RT

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    New Braunfels
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Imagine this I am trying to ride a bike without knobbies for a change


    Mark, we may cross paths somewhere during the day, taking a few guys up to Lukenbach for a car show then over to Alamo Springs for Lunch


    Keep an eye out for that orange ZRX

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Canyon Lake
    Posts
    3,290

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by budzrex View Post
    Imagine this I am trying to ride a bike without knobbies for a change


    Mark, we may cross paths somewhere during the day, taking a few guys up to Lukenbach for a car show then over to Alamo Springs for Lunch


    Keep an eye out for that orange ZRX
    Mark
    VFR1200F

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    9,693

    Default

    Gotta be in Laredo at 0900. Hopefully next week.
    Gary Stoops
    '01 CBR 929RE
    '06 FJR 1300A

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Canyon Lake
    Posts
    3,290

    Default

    Randall, his brother and I are now meeting at 311 and 3159 in Smithson Valley at 7 a.m.
    We ARE NOT meeting on 281 and 1863
    Mark
    VFR1200F

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Lake Travis
    Posts
    1,768

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by Inlaw1 View Post
    Gotta be in Laredo at 0900. Hopefully next week.
    Jeez. Don't you realize it's hot dowm there???
    It's only 102 here.
    Red cbr

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    2,636

    Default

    Doug and Pat and who ever else wants to go I'll be at Exxon at 7:00 am
    Bryan B.
    2009 - 2012 San Antonio Chapter President
    Email Me.

    04' ZX12R (Gone was a nice ride)
    11' ZX10R (OMG )

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •