Thread: Introduction

Default Introduction

Hello Dallas Members,

I'm Dan, a relocated member from the Rio Grande Valley chapter. Moved back to North Texas a few months ago. Finally found some time to go ride today and the weather was nice. Hit Melissa / Ida Road.. woot!! Some real nice roads up here. RGV Chapter!!! (just kidding, love you guys, come visit!).

Found a couple of riders in leathers on FM545 and followed them on their route. I havent ridden Ida road in 10+ years.. Anyhow it was a good time and the bike needed to be ridden.

Anyhow, I live in Melissa now and might be interested in making some SMR's up here as time allows. I need to get my bike current tags, it's got insurance but wasn't ridden much on the street this year.. Just a few trackdays and too busy for much else.
    Dan

welcome to the metro mess. PM sent.
    Michael
    445whp LS3 Miata

Default Welcome to dallas

Welcome Dan

Melissa has some great routes. We need more folks generating interest in street rides here so hope to see some posts of ride notifications to revitalize our Dallas activity.

If you are interested in participating as an officer in Dallas it would be a welcome topic.

Best regards,
    Mark
    Dallas TSBA Vice Pres

New Race Bike (2011 ZX10R ABS)

2000 Ducati 996 SPS

GSXR 750 (Retired Track Bike - for sale)

ZX7R 2003

Triumph Sprint 955i

Welcome to DFW Dan. I'm a Fort Worth member but I usually catch the Dallas guys at some local trackdays. Hope to see you there.
    "If you have to sign a wavier, it is probably worth doing."

CMRA #728

Brandon
    2006 GSXR600 Trackbike
    2007 Aprilia SR50
    1964 Vespa ET3 motorswap

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Evo IX View Post
    Hello Dallas Members,
    Found a couple of riders in leathers on FM545 and followed them on their route. I havent ridden Ida road in 10+ years.. Anyhow it was a good time and the bike needed to be ridden.
    Did you mean FM455 and FM697?
    Bill "as mentioned in the DMN!"

'07 GSX-R 750

exVP TSBA Dallas

Need some info on the Dallas TSBA? Contact someone else

The gods do not deduct from a man's allotted time on earth, the hours he spends riding a motorcycle.

"...compared to two GSXR guys, where one stands up, yells "yee-haw!", and tosses the other guy into a tree." Rob

Hey Dan good to hear from you. Glad to hear you've found some nice roads. Have fun and stay safe.
    James

"I've learned that whatever hits the fan will not be evenly distributed." -DP-

"I've also learned that you can keep vomiting long after you think you're finished." -DP-