Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes use it and lets Party!

7 87.50%
  • No lets go some where.

1 12.50%

Thread: Dinner Nights are Back

Default Dinner Nights are Back

By popular demands the Dinner Nights are back!

A lot of you have liked the dinner nights so for now till the Holidays get close they are back. Just like before they will be the Saturday after the meeting. So every third Saturday of the month. It was also brought up at the last meeting that we make it a good one or a big starter and someone that we all know suggested that we have it at my house and make it like a pot luck but I cook the main course.

Of corse everybody that was at the meeting agreed so this is what we have to do. It was suggested that for this first one and we wanted to make it a good one that the club by the meat and it will be Brisket, Ribs, Chicken and a little sage, and everybody bring a side dish and your drinks. All of our dinner nights are for your Family. Yes that means kids.

That said. Nathan this would be a good time for us the see the new addition to your family and get your butt away from the store and out of the house. I think Geri would like it.

Ok I still need you to vote on using the club funds to do this. So vote away.
    Bryan B.
    2009 - 2012 San Antonio Chapter President
    Email Me.

04' ZX12R (Gone was a nice ride)
    11' ZX10R (OMG )

Sounds good. Jackie and I have just moved to New Braunfels and both of us get off pretty late but we'll make some of them.
    Josh F.

Yeah, it would be a good excuse to bring the fam around. I'll try to make it happen.
    Nathan
    2001 Ducati 996

"Life is about using the whole box of crayons."

"Happiness and freedom begin with a clear understanding of one principle: Some things are within our control, and some things are not." - Epictetus

"The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time." - Jack London

+1 for dinner nights!
    Marcus, aka "your friendly neighborhood ninja" | '08 Ninja 250R (sold) | '07 Ninja 650R