Thread: Arkansas June 15//16/17

Default Arkansas June 15//16/17

A few of us are going up to ride in Arkansas next weekend, if anybody is interested.

Details here,

http://www.ntsba.net/ntsba/cgi-bin/y...num=1337801012
    Darren Baldwin

Darren - thanks for posting this up, I can't make it but appreciate you passing on the info.
    =================
    10 R1200GS
    07 WR450F
    I'm on a bus on a psychodelic trip reading murder books and tryin' to stay hip.

Cool

Come on up Charles! I have an 08 FZ1 now too...we can tear up the countryside!
    Ben H.

Not too bad of a ride. Seems to be more cars than usual, probaby due to the fathers day weekend.

We decided to do a ride that we haven't done for a while. We when up 103, to 215, and down 23 into Ozark. Then we when to Paris, over Magazine mountain, and down 7 into Hot Springs Village for lunch. We came back up 27, over Magazine again. We got back into Ozark around 3, so we decided to do the 23/16/21 loop back into Clarksville. It was the the best part of the ride all day. I guess that's why we don't ride south of 40 anymore...too many cars, and not as many twisties.

The hotel, pool, and beer were all good, but Clarksville still has a major food problem. :-X
    Darren Baldwin