Thread: 2013 Membership Renew

Default 2013 Membership Renew

It's that time of the year again, the blood sucking leeches are on the prowl. The time to renew our TSBA memberships is upon us once more. All dues are due by February 1st or membership privileges will be suspended. The dues are the same as before - $24.00 for the year ($25 per year if renewing via PayPal).

Don't forget some of the other benefits of club membership. Besides the bbs, TSBA members receive a 10% discount from Moto Liberty San Antonio, Wrenchfests (save some dough and work on your own ride), discounts from Elite Track Days, Lone Star Track Days, RideSmart, & and use of the club's tire changer ($1 tire change). You can easily save a lot of money next year by taking advantage of these benefits. We've also had a huge success in other activities that included spouses like our monthly dinner night. Plus you're still be a part of a great group of motorcycle folks.

You can pay at our monthly meetings with cash, check, PayPal, or mail in a check. Last year, we voted on not requiring a new membership form every year although if you have any changed contact information, please send it to us so our records will be accurate. We are still only using the PayPal option for renewing members. We prefer new members to ride with us first to make sure the TSBA is what they're looking for in a riding club. To find out the PayPal email address, pm or email either Deborah, Marcus or myself. We will gladly point you in the right direction. I will also send it out in an email to you soon. For those of you that have already paid for next year your taken care of.

If you PayPal or mail in a check, please make sure we know who it is for. We might not know that an email addy is yours if you don't specify. If paying via snail mail, you can send it to:

TSBA
    c/o Deborah Burger
    6935 Country Dawn
    San Antonio, TX 78240

Here is the membership form in case you need it for updates: membership form in Adobe Acrobat pdf format

On behalf of Marcus, Deborah, Mark K., Juan and myself, we're looking forward to seeing you all again and to another great year of motorcycling. We ended the year with 25 members which is great. Numbers themselves don't mean much but the additions we've gained have all been assets to the club.
    Last edited by CarlT; December 31st, 2012 at 05:26 PM.
    Bryan B.
    2009 - 2012 San Antonio Chapter President
    Email Me.

04' ZX12R (Gone was a nice ride)
    11' ZX10R (OMG )

What's the email address for PayPal payments?
    Marcus, aka "your friendly neighborhood ninja" | '08 Ninja 250R (sold) | '07 Ninja 650R

Quote Originally Posted by NbrhdNinja View Post
    What's the email address for PayPal payments?
    PM sent.
    Bryan B.
    Email Me.

11' ZX10R (OMG )

Ooops, forgot about this. Need the paypal address also please.
    Gary Stoops
    '01 CBR 929RE
    '06 FJR 1300A

Quote Originally Posted by Inlaw1 View Post
    Ooops, forgot about this. Need the paypal address also please.
    You don't keep the PM's I have sent you every year!
    Bryan B.
    Email Me.

11' ZX10R (OMG )

Thanks for setting up the paypal option. Saved me tons of time forgetting my check book!

Thank you a heap Brian for getting my access sorted out.
    "Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless, like water. Now, you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend." - Bruce Lee