1107091503.jpg1107091501a.jpg1107091501.jpg8-13-2011_187.JPG
Concours 14 (2008), Supersport performance with long-distance touring comfort. Concours 14 combine breathtaking engine performance, impeccable handling and a comfortable riding position with clean, convenient shaft drive, locking hard luggage, an electrically adjustable windscreen and a host of other features to create the most impressive long-distance, high-speed machine on the market today. An aluminum monocoque chassis, radial-mount brake calipers, inverted fork, and ram air induction are all features riders expect to find on top-of-the-line supersport machines. However, instead of riding a high-strung racetrack missile you can enjoy these high-performance features new Concours 14.

Original owner bought in early 2008 with 14.k miles all factory updates done new Mich PP2ct rubber less than 300 miles ,muzzy cat back exhaust, other extras are full sythetic oil sinse 1st oil change. Ram Mount garmin nuvi 1400 gps(not included) mount with radar(not included) mount and 12v power cord,has original side bags and also top bag, new battery. I am shure i am forgeting some things never less, title clean and clear in hand, asking price of $7500 OBO if intersted money in hand goes a long way. I reside in CC texas and can arrange delivery when purchased.

2 eight 1 2 2 1 forty 4 sixty 6 with any questions. And no I am not sell my kick a$$ conney bk i am done riding.