Thread: Uh hello? What happened?

Default Uh hello? What happened?

Hey I know I moved ..I am still a members of the Hou chapter..... But is there still a chapter? I was in town Sat morning and did not see a post? He11 I remember getting all excited Thursday to get on the bbs to se who posted up and seeing we're the SMR was going, JIB with Paul S. or on the rare but Awesome East side run with Mr Cook at Point. Please don't get me wrong i am not pissn and moaning i ride and ride often but i did find the TSBA to be a Awsome place to ride and have found a lot of nice people and some great friends. So we're is the chapter at?

Yo soy EL Vice' Presidente 2010...2011....going fishing..

08 CONCOURS

01 GSXR-R 600 TRACK/STREET BIKTCH

Bad decisions make good stories if you survive ......

RIP. Same with Austin.
    Staton Shed

06 Kawasaki ZX10R
    94 Ducati 900 SS/SP
    02 XR400R street legal

Fort Worth never makes any post but we usually have 6 to 10 ppl show up every month for the meeting.
    Seems to be about it. Hardly nay rides but we have our once a month social.
    "If you have to sign a wavier, it is probably worth doing."

CMRA #728

Brandon
    2006 GSXR600 Trackbike
    2007 Aprilia SR50
    1964 Vespa ET3 motorswap

Quote Originally Posted by jessejgzz View Post
    Hey I know I moved ..I am still a members of the Hou chapter..... But is there still a chapter? I was in town Sat morning and did not see a post? He11 I remember getting all excited Thursday to get on the bbs to se who posted up and seeing we're the SMR was going, JIB with Paul S. or on the rare but Awesome East side run with Mr Cook at Point. Please don't get me wrong i am not pissn and moaning i ride and ride often but i did find the TSBA to be a Awsome place to ride and have found a lot of nice people and some great friends. So we're is the chapter at?
    I was just thinking I hadn't heard much from Houston for a while...

Is there going to be HTH IBI this year??
    Gary Stoops
    '01 CBR 929RE
    '06 FJR 1300A

I'm here but usually at work 6 days a week! Anyways, I'm thinking most everyone around Houston been so busy this year.
    Schreck

Let's see; Staton is now in Austin, Tim V is in Florida, Mike is in Virginia, Lewis is in Africa, Hans is in England; all the riders are now committed to something other than riding on Sunday for TSBA. COPS should be happy.

Although M-H keeps the cops busy leaving a dead rider's body along the side of the road. It only took 2-days to discover the rider never made it home.

Je Ne Sais Quoi? All I want is a fast ride.
    (alias Fred) bringing u Rickey Torres Racing - Muchisimo
    www.lubedealer.com/ggsoal

I've all but given up on group rides due to the excessive speeds the aforementioned group seems to prefer. I've only been on one TSBA group ride and was impressed by the respectful pace. Spirited in the corners, but maintaining legal speeds past peoples homes and farms instead of triple digit speeds. Doesn't seem to be many rides, or just not posted. Been enjoying the track much more. Good to meet some Austin and San Antonio TSBA members at TWS a couple of weeks ago.