Thread: New 2 Me track bike

Default New 2 Me track bike

My 636 is gone I turn a new page. 2011 GSXR 750 is my new track bike going to TWS this weekend. It has 1400 miles it's blue white and black and with brand new Q2. I will let u know how well I like it when I get back from TWS.
    Randall
    2008 Hayabusa
    2006 ZX6R

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Roadrunner View Post
    My 636 is gone I turn a new page. 2011 GSXR 750 is my new track bike going to TWS this weekend. It has 1400 miles it's blue white and black and with brand new Q2. I will let u know how well I like it when I get back from TWS.
    Cant go wrong with the best of both worlds. See you at the track.
    \02 BMW R1150 GS-Adventure
    \14 Yamaha FZ8
    \66 Ducati 160 monza Jr

>Where is that dictin....dicshi...dick... You know, that book with all those words in it!!!

Nice, Randall!
    Nathan
    2001 Ducati 996

"Life is about using the whole box of crayons."

"Happiness and freedom begin with a clear understanding of one principle: Some things are within our control, and some things are not." - Epictetus

"The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time." - Jack London

I have had 7 bikes before this one but this is my best one.Ok the Busa is great on the street but the GSXR 750 can show me new things on the track. My next thing is to keep up with Nutt and Roper on the track. We had a great time at the track on two day event.Mark Introduced to the race track me I introduced Roper. Before know Pat will riding around me on the track. We all had fun this weekend all who were scared missed out.
    Randall
    2008 Hayabusa
    2006 ZX6R

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Roadrunner View Post
    I have had 7 bikes before this one but this is my best one.Ok the Busa is great on the street but the GSXR 750 can show me new things on the track. My next thing is to keep up with Nutt and Roper on the track. We had a great time at the track on two day event.Mark Introduced to the race track me I introduced Roper. Before know Pat will riding around me on the track. We all had fun this weekend all who were scared missed out.
    I am happy for you Randall. I know you thought about it for a while before pulling the trigger. You seemed really happy with it at the track. Remember, AMP up slowly.

One day, you too can own a Honda young grasshopper
    Mark
    VFR1200F