Built by the Lloyd Brothers for MotoST in late 2007 for the 2008 race season. Built but never raced due to rules changes in the AMA and then sold. It is a 2008 model, and I have an MSO from Lloyd Brothers. The Lloyd Brothers MotoST teams won the Championship both seasons they competed.

I bought this with ~2500 original miles. Stock engine with cam timing adjusted. Makes great power, pulls like a train. Tuned by Micah at AF1 and meticulously maintained there by Schuyler. It's been de-bugged and thoroughly examined at AF1 to fix all the things that needed attention, things that would have been found at the various practices and tests if they would have taken place. I think it has just under 4000 miles currently, I haven't looked recently.

I'm selling the whole package, turn-key, ready to race or trackday. Front and rear Pit Bull stands, Suzuka tire warmers, spares galore... everything. Asking $6500 or best offer.

The spares are:

New gearing, likely for any track, assorted front and rear sprockets, Vortex
Set of wheels- cast Aprilia wheels with rotors and hub (both sets of wheels have "Marchesini Forged" decals but both sets are Aprilia cast wheels)
Oil cooler
Ram air
Seat
Fuel tank with pump
Cables, levers, bars, and perches
Various other stuff

Bike has:
Sharkskinz bodywork with fresh paint from a couple months ago
GP Tech levers and clipons
CFM rearsets
PCIII with Quick Shifter
BMC air filter with "flapper mod"
Starlane GPS lap timer
Puig "double bubble" screen
Aftermarket clutch slave
Brembo Monoblock calipers
Brembo brake and clutch master cylinders
Ohlins RT forks with Ohlins 25mm Superbike cartridges
Ohlins damper
Penske 4-way shock (ultra-cool, ultra-unobtainable, ultra-expensive)
"Racing" wire harness with com connections
Leo Vince Ti exhaust

This is a no-bones about it, bonafide, race bike, with a proven winning history behind it. It's sprung however they sprung it for their MotoST team- Ty Howard's championship team. It's also set up that way, I didn't change a thing about it except have P1 Racing dial it in for me.

I'll get some more pictures up if anyone is interested, this picture is from the one and only race I ran with it at the last Cresson event (Team 60).

Contact me if interested via email, txspeed_performance@yahoo.com is best.