Thread: MSRH NOV. 9th w/ Ridesmart

Thumbs up MSRH NOV. 9th w/ Ridesmart

Pat and I are registered for Saturday at MSRH. Anyone else going to make it? Any Houston dudes?
    Planning on sleeping at the track on Friday.
    This will be my first time on this track, so I am doing level 1
    Mark
    VFR1200F

Mark, you've done enough track days, sign up for level 2. You'll be fine and have much more fun. I've been there once for a riding school.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    People told me I was going to get old, I didn't believe them

Carl
    San Antonio Chapter

'16 Husky TE250
    '06 Yamaha WR450F
    '98 Honda ST1100

Quote Originally Posted by CarlT View Post
    Mark, you've done enough track days, sign up for level 2. You'll be fine and have much more fun. I've been there once for a riding school.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I will enjoy level 1 more because I have nothing to prove to anyone, I can build up at my pace, still learning my VFR and Pat is in level 1.
    I know the riders around me are a higher risk but this track has a lot of quick turns(from what I can tell) and my knees are causing me problems with weighting the pegs.
    I appreciate the vote of confidence but I would rather work with Pat and have time to chat. More of a fun experience for me.
    I am actually working out to try to be in better shape before this event.
    Mark
    VFR1200F

WOO HOO!
    Pat Carey
    2008 Yamaha FJR1300A

less than two weeks to go
    Mark
    VFR1200F

Y'all have room 4 1 more?
    ROBERT SEYMOUR
    BLANCO TX

ZX10R

Hey Robert,
    Yes sir we got room. Leaving Fri. ASAP from S.A. Sleeping at track. Riding Sat. and coming back Sat. night. My cell is two one zero three eight one nine six five eight. Call or message and we'll figure it out. Thanks Randall. Wish you could go.
    Pat Carey
    2008 Yamaha FJR1300A

I just signed up. never been to Houston track. will be fun. have not done a RS track day in a while. they do a level 2 round robbin? I think thay do. that would be cool. have not been on my bike in a while. looking forward to it.
    ROBERT SEYMOUR
    BLANCO TX

ZX10R

Quote Originally Posted by SEYMOUR1 View Post
    I just signed up. never been to Houston track. will be fun. have not done a RS track day in a while. they do a level 2 round robbin? I think thay do. that would be cool. have not been on my bike in a while. looking forward to it.
    Yes they do a round robin in level 2.
    How early can you get to Pats house? I think he is off that day and so am I. We want to get an early start and head out of S.A. early afternoon.
    Mark
    VFR1200F

I can leave work round 12. Be in sa round 1:00. If I need to leave earlier I will. Thanks for letting me tag along.

Seymour
    The trailer I got only holds two bikes. You need to call Pat. We are trying to work something out.
    I have a 4X6 trailer also but no vehicle to pull it.
    Lets talk very soon.
    Pat sent you a text also.
    Mark
    VFR1200F

I talked with pat. every thing is fine. does any one know what time the gates close for campers
    ROBERT SEYMOUR
    BLANCO TX

ZX10R

Quote Originally Posted by SEYMOUR1 View Post
    I talked with pat. every thing is fine. does any one know what time the gates close for campers
    I am guessing like TWS it is from 6p.m. and close at 10 p.m.......just a guess.
    The web site doesn't say??
    Mark
    VFR1200F

Talked to mr wonders. It closes at 10. He gave me his cell if we are running a few mins late.
    ROBERT SEYMOUR
    BLANCO TX

ZX10R

Well, I don't want to speak for Mark and Robert but I had a great time at MSRH. Fun, interesting, challenging (for me) and nice track. Thanks to Randall for the use of the trailer (wish you could have gone, brother). Thanks to Mark for coordinating everything (and schooling me). And Robert, great to hang with you again. Wish we could have done both days but man, that was fun!
    Pat Carey
    2008 Yamaha FJR1300A

Quote Originally Posted by 08Missile View Post
    Well, I don't want to speak for Mark and Robert but I had a great time at MSRH. Fun, interesting, challenging (for me) and nice track. Thanks to Randall for the use of the trailer (wish you could have gone, brother). Thanks to Mark for coordinating everything (and schooling me). And Robert, great to hang with you again. Wish we could have done both days but man, that was fun!
    That is a sweet track. I am going to try to do TWS on the 30th to compare tracks, but I am thinking MSRH might be a new favorite. Love the challenges that I faced all day to get it right. I can not wait to see the pictures and study body position more.
    Thanks Pat for driving and for the drop light..lol
    Good to see you also Robert. Thanks for the music and the company. Next time I will do level two with you.
    Mark
    VFR1200F

I had a great time. Forgot where I was several times. On the gas hard to find out I still had to turn. Was a blast. Thanks pat and mark for posting up that y'all were going. Probably would not have tried it image.jpg{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252{\fonttbl}
    {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;}
    }
    ROBERT SEYMOUR
    BLANCO TX

ZX10R