Thread: Arkansas Ride Thread

Hybrid View

Default Arkansas Ride Thread

Planning a Arkansas ride for late September. The plans would be Sept 25th to Sept 27th. Staying in Clarksville at the,

Best Western Inn,
    1207 S Rogers Street,
    Clarksville, AR, 72830, United States
    Phone: 479/754-7900

Who's in?

Darren
    Darren Baldwin

Count me in.
    Ben H.

I don't have a bike. But if you see a Black Miata on your 6, don't go think'n you have a shot of walk'n away. Wish it wasn't the weekend after we'll be up there for the off road park otherwise I would go chase ya'll around. Have fun!
    Michael
    445whp LS3 Miata

Will be up there for the BMW Riders Association rally first week of Oct. Otherwise would take you up on it.
    Kent Cook
    Lone Star Track Days
    BMW R1200RS
    Honda CBR1000RR

Darren, I'm trying to get to AR this Fall, just don't know if this weekend will work for me. What is your format for riding up there? You guys going to ride up the back way from DFW on Fri? Trying to piece together how this might work for me, I usually truck up to Clarksville on a Thurs, ride Fri / Sat, back home on Sun. Might be able to get to DFW Thurs night, ride up with you guys Fri (if that's what your doing), back Sun type thing. Gotta check the dates. Lemme know what your plans are for getting up there.
    Gary Stoops
    '01 CBR 929RE
    '06 FJR 1300A

Some guys are heading up Thursday and the rest Friday. We'll ride Friday and Saturday, and leave for home early Sunday. Right now we have at least 4 people going, with 2 or 3 on the fence. I think most people are trailering.
    Darren Baldwin

Sorry, the checked the dates again and the window has closed for getting it off. You guys have a great ride and be safe!
    Gary Stoops
    '01 CBR 929RE
    '06 FJR 1300A